dadzclub gave four great books away from our friends at Barefoot Books.
As part of our campaign to encourage more dads to read to their children, we’re giving away four great books published by our friends at Barefoot Books.
We’ve two copies of the recently launched Father and Daughter Tales to give away and two copies of the best seller Barefoot Books World Atlas .
The first is a lively collection of tales about the daughters of kings, merchants, warriors and peasants, and their relationships with their fathers, drawn from different traditions around the world. The atlas, written by TV presenter Nick Crane, looks at the way in which communities and cultures across the world have been shaped by their natural environment, and at the ideas and initiatives which are shaping the future.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you had to do was answer the question below.
Q. In the famous fairy-tale, who climbed up the beanstalk? Was it a) John b) Jack c) Jason.
THE ANSWER IS b) JACK AND THE WINNERS ARE...
Please email us at email@example.com with your address details FROM YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS and we will send out your prize. LET US KNOW WHICH OF THE TWO BOOKS YOU WOULD LIKE. There are two of each so first come first served (all subject to availability).
YOU CAN GRAB 20% OFF BAREFOOT BOOKS HERE
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 1 July
- Open to UK participants, registered dadzclub members only
- Winners will be drawn from the dadzclub 'virtual hat'
- Prize for four winners is 1 x copy of either Father and Daughter Tales or Barefoot Books World Atlas
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
To enter this competition, please
login or register.