National Geographic Kids is an exciting and engaging magazine which teaches children about the world around them and dadzclub has an exclusive 50% discount off subscriptions
National Geographic Kids is an exciting and engaging magazine that teaches children about the world around them in a fun and inventive way, whilst educating them about subjects such as science, technology and animals.
The magazine is packed with fantastic competitions, puzzles, comics and fun facts that will inspire and entertain. It is also filled with the beautiful, high-quality photography the National Geographic brand is famous for. It is a favourite amongst both parents and children alike and can be enjoyed together.
Here are just some of the features that appear in NG Kids:
- Inside Scoop – The latest news and current affairs from around the globe
- Amazing Animals –Incredible from the animal kingdom, from heroic dogs to loved up tortoises.
- What’s Up? – The month’s hottest TV shows, movies, games and books
- Posters – Each issue contains four full colour posters, which allows kids to fully appreciate the world through stunning visuals, plus gives them something cool to stick up on their bedroom wall.
- Prize Planet- A double page spread dedicated to great competitions, giving children the opportunity to win some awesome prizes.
- Make it! -From tasty recipes to exciting experiments, National Geographic Kids has all the know-how! Children can get hands on and create their own masterpieces at home!.
- Gifts - As well as the magazine, each month readers get a free gift, from glow in the dark putty to a Bug Box!
This month is the Dinosaur Special which along with 2 roarsome gifts features mind boggling puzzles, cool activities such as taking part in a Guinness World Record and a chance to win a family trip to India with the International Photography Contest for Kids plus loads of prizes to be won only in National Geographic Kids Magazine.
DADZCLUB HAS SECURED AN EXCLUSIVE 50% DISCOUNT ON A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MAGAZINE. CLICK HERE USING CODE NGKDZC. THIS OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO SOME COUNTRIES - PLEASE SELECT YOUR COUNTRY ON THEIR SITE TO SEE IF IT APPLIES.
National Geographic Kids is published by Attic Brand Media in conjunction with the National Geographic Society.
It is published in 20 countries around the world, including the USA, Germany, South Africa, Russia, Turkey, the UK and Republic of Ireland.
National Geographic Kids is aimed at children aged 6 to 14, who enjoy learning about the world and having fun!
91% of parents read their children’s copy of NG Kids