result - shoot the baby
We have a great book to give away for anyone looking to take great photos of the family
dadzclub have a copy of this great book to give one lucky member. It is full of great ideas and information to get the best out of the pictures you are taking.
From the publisher
Shoot the Baby offers practical tips and simple tricks for taking great baby photos. More humorous than technical, the advice works with any camera - disposable, digital, mobile phone or Box Brownie! Shoot the Baby is perfect for parents keen to capture those precious early moments yet too busy to study photography at night school. Doting grandparents, godparents, uncles and aunts may also be tempted to Shoot the Baby from time to time. Written for parents, not professionals, the guide is refreshingly easy to read and quite possibly the first photography book not to mention focal length. The book is split into three key sections; Top tips, composition ideas and 'spot the difference'. Appealing images of babies are used throughout the book to illustrate different points.
The winner is...
Congratulations. To claim your prize, please send your address details to firstname.lastname@example.org from your dadzclub registered email address
Thanks for all the entries and stay tuned for more great prizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 26 August
- Open to UK participants, registered dadzclub members only
- Winner will be drawn from the dadzclub 'virtual hat'
- Prize for one winner 1 x copy of 'Shoot the Baby' photography book
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
To enter this competition, please
login or register.