Result Disney/Cars Micro Drifters
In the lead up to Christmas we have over £700 of toys to be won
In the run up to Christmas dadzclub have teamed up with Mattel to give our members the chance to win over £700 worth of toys over the coming weeks.
First up, are three Cars Micro Drifters sets to be won!
Featuring the very latest in ball-bearing technology, the new Cars Micro Drifters range from Mattel brings the crazy racing action of the best-loved Cars movies to life in your living room. These swift but small-scale vehicles feature ball-bearing technology that allows them to race, drift and swarm just like they do in the Disney/Pixar Cars films. Available in packs of three, there’s over 100 cool characters to collect including old favourites Lightning McQueen and Holley Shiftwell and new heroes Jeff Corvette and Nigel Gearlsey. And, add in the fun of a motorized track set and things get even crazier. Launch loads of vehicles on the track and watch in awe as they zoom about. When its time to find a winner, flip the lever to see who comes, first, second and third. Each raucous race brings a whole new level of frenzied fun.
The winners are...
Tim Olley from Essex
Inderjeet Deusi from London
Simon Holton from Northants
We have another great competition coming very soon and over £700 of Mattel Toys to give away.
To find out about the next competition please follow us on twitter or like us on facebook.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 21 October 2012
- Open to UK participants, registered dadzclub members only
- Winners will be drawn from the dadzclub 'virtual hat'
- Prize for 3 winners is 1 x Cars Micro Drifters Packs
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address and despatched directly from Mattel
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
To enter this competition, please
login or register.