win top gear live tickets
Winner of TOP GEAR LIVE tickets announced
Here’s your chance to win tickets the biggest and boldest Top Gear Live ever seen. Don’t miss this special opportunity to join Clarkson, Hammond, May and The Stig for the ultimate Top Gear experience. Enjoy a fantastic day out with all the family as Top Gear Live brings your favourite TV show to life with an awesome arena show, live track and interactive exhibition.
For the first time Top Gear Live will be at one venue – the NEC Birmingham – and the spectacular, action-packed show runs over school half term from 25-28 October. To celebrate we not only have a set of Silver Tickets (for two adults plus two children aged 5-15) for Thursday 25 October to giveaway in this special competition but also a copy of the new Top Gear: A Spotter’s Guide.
Silver Tickets provide a seat in the Live Action Arena where you will get up close to the full Top Gear team performing live; a seat in the Track performance where you will experience The Stig and a host of stunt drivers and supercars in jaw-dropping action plus access to the interactive exhibition. Published by Penguin, the Spotter’s Guide will keep Top Gear fans quiet on long car journeys as they keep their eyes peeled for lots of stuff ranging from unusual cars to the even rarer lesser-spotted Clarksonus Maximus!
Top Gear Live tickets are priced from £49* and can be booked at www.topgearlive.co.uk or by calling 0871 230 5588.
* Booking fee applies, calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
The prize consists of a family set of Silver Tickets for Top Gear Live on Thursday 25th October (two adults plus two kids (aged 5-15) plus a Top Gear Spotter's Guide - a new book aimed at amusing kids on long car journeys (see below)
And the winner is...
LARRY BARKER from W. Midlands
Thank you all for entering. Like us on facebook or follow us on twitter so you are the first to know about our great competitions coming up!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of a family set of Silver Tickets for Top Gear Live on Thursday 25th October (two adults plus two kids (aged 5-15) plus a Top Gear Spotter's Guide - a new book aimed at amusing kids on long car journeys.
- Only one entry per person.
- Open to all registered members on dadzclub.com in the UK over the age of 18, except anyone connected, in anyway, to dadzclub or the company, agency or individual participating in the draw.
- Entries to all free prize draws must be received as stated by the closing date specified.
- dadzclub.com cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- The winning entries for each prize draw will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date out of the dadzclub.com 'virtual hat'.
- Winners details will be posted on dadzclub.com, our facebook page and twitter feed.
- No correspondence will be entered into, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is supplied by MPA Creative, the promoter of the event
- dadzclub.com is compliant with the Data Protection Act and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non transferable.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, meals and beverages, additional hotel expenditure, gratuities, spending money are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
- The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is MPA Creative.
To enter this competition, please
login or register.