result young sherlock comp
We announce the 5 winners of copies of the new novel The Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm
To celebrate the paperback release of The Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm on April 26th we had 5 x copies of the novel up for grabs.
Have you ever wondered how Holmes obtained his ‘skills’ as a teenager? Find out as detective Young Sherlock Holmes tackles his latest case.
Young Sherlock Holmes is back on the case, solving his fourth mind-bending mystery. Teenage Sherlock has come up against some challenges in his time, but what confronts him now is baffling. His friend and her father have vanished. Their house looks as if nobody has ever lived in it. Sherlock begins to doubt his sanity, until a clever clue points him to Scotland. Following that clue leads him into a mystery that involves kidnapping, bodysnatchers and a man who claims he can raise the dead. Before he knows it, Sherlock is fighting for his life as he begins to work out what has happened to his friends. Will he be fast enough to save them? Sherlock
For more information on the film, please visit the UK Facebook page:
Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm is released on paperback on the 26th April.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you had to do is login and answer the following question in the panel below:
What is the name of the Sherlock Holmes’s assistant?
A) Dr. Junior
B) Dr. Watson
C) Dr. Wilson
The answer was B) Dr. Watson
And the five lucky members are:
PLEASE EMAIL US (firstname.lastname@example.org) YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS FROM YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ENTRIES AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GREAT COMPETITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 29 April
- Open to UK participants, registered dadzclub members only
- Winners will be drawn from the dadzclub 'virtual hat'
- Prize for five winners is 1 x copy of Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm novel
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
To enter this competition, please
login or register.